What is Warranty Manager?
Warranty Manager Service offers you valuable features, including warranty registration, and Extended Warranty Protection
Warranty Manager's registration service helps you take full advantage of your warranties, because we keep your warranty information and sales receipts on file - so learning about your warranty coverage or arranging for a repair becomes much easier. By registering your products with us we can help expedite the process in the event a claim needs to be filed later.
Warranty Manager Service offers Extended Warranty Protection coverage that extends the free repair period under the original manufacturer's written U.S. repair warranty when an item is purchased with your eligible Card.
Please note that all Terms and Conditions must be met in order for your claim to be eligible. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits provided to you by your Issuing Bank for all limits, exclusions and specific claim-filing requirements associated with your Warranty Manager benefit.
What does the program cover?
The program mirrors the U.S. written repair warranty up to a specified term length, set by your issuing bank on eligible product warranties of three years or less, provided all of the Terms and Conditions have been met.
Why do I have to provide my account number?
Collecting your account number allows us to determine benefit eligibility.
Why do you not have access to my account information?
We safeguard your privacy and keep your personal purchase records confidential.
Is there any advantage to registering my product?
Yes, Warranty Manager Registration service helps you take full advantage of your warranties, because you can get key information about your coverage. And if you send us your sales receipts and warranty information, we'll keep everything on file - so arranging for a repair becomes much easier. It also helps expedite the process in the event a claim needs to be filed later.
Do you give my personal information to other companies?
No, personal information is kept confidential and only used for benefit administration purposes.
What do I do if I cannot find my itemized sales receipt?
Contact the original merchant/store where you purchased the item to request a duplicate receipt.
How do I file a claim?
- Sign in and navigate to the home screen.
- Select “File a claim” option from the main menu.
- To get started, please enter your credit card number and click “Continue" button. If you have already registered product on the card you entered, select it from list of registered product drop down and Click "Next" button.
- If you have no products registered then choose "No" radio button. Choose the option "I am filing a claim while registering a product."
- You will be asked for Product purchase date. Select the date of your product purchase and click "Next" button.
- If your credit card is eligible for certain benefits then you will be taken to the details page.
- Enter your product details, select "Product failed within manufacturer terms" radio button from What Happened? Section if you want to file a claim under warranty manager program. Enter the required details in the “Claim Incident Details” section, confirm the digital signature by selecting the checkbox and then click “Next” button to navigate on the Reimbursement method screen.
- On this screen, select the preferred method of reimbursement, either an electronic transfer to your debit card or a check. Click Next button to navigate on the Document upload screen. Please Note: Reimbursement is subject to claim approval during adjudication.
- On the Document Upload Screen, upload the documents which are required for the claim and click "Next" button to check the personal information on Personal Info screen. Please Note: - You can upload the document up to the size of 10MB/file and tiff, pdf & jpg file format are supported.
- On Personal Info page, check the correspondence details email, Name and Address, phone number and click "Next" button to navigate on Claim confirmation page.
- Review your information, claim number, product information, document uploaded on the claim confirmation screen.
- If you have already registered the product then enter your credit card to see the list of registered product. Select your product and follow the above steps to file your claim on your already registered product.
How do I register a product?
- Sign in and navigate to the home screen.
- Select “Register a product” option from the main menu.
- To get started, please enter your credit card number and click “Continue" button. If you want to register a product under cell phone then select first option “I am having issues with my cell phone” or choose “Failure, theft, damage, or dissatisfaction of product (not related to cell phone)” for product not related to cell phone.
- Select “Failure, theft, damage, or dissatisfaction of product (not related to cell phone)” with Date.
- If you have eligible benefits on your card then you would be navigated to the “Details” page.
- Enter your product details and then click “Next” button to navigate on the Document Upload Screen.
- On the Document Upload Screen, upload the documents which are required for the claim and click "Next" button to check the personal information on Personal Info screen. Please Note: - You can upload the document up to the size of 10MB/file and tiff, pdf and jpg file format are supported.
- On Personal Info page, check the correspondence details, email, Name and Address, phone number and click "Next" button to navigate on confirmation page.
- Review your information product information, document uploaded on this screen.
I've just entered my information. When can I expect an update?
You should receive an email within twenty-four (24) hours or a letter via the U.S. postal service within five (5) to seven (7) business days.
How long do I have to file a claim?
Please note that there are specific time requirements to report a claim and to submit your required documents. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits provided to you by your issuing bank for the specific requirements associated with this benefit.
I was assigned a claim number. Does this mean my claim will be approved?
No, the assigned number is to help us reference your claim allowing us to better serve you. Please be sure to include your claim number in all correspondence with us.
If you need more information, how will you contact me?
You will be contacted by your email and when necessary, by telephone.
How long does it take to process a claim?
Under normal circumstances claims are generally finalized within five (5) business days once we receive all required documentation.
If my claim is denied, how can I have my claim re-evaluated?
Please call our contact center at 1-800-882-8057. Customer Service Representatives are available twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week.
California Residents: We are required by Title 10,CCR Section 2695. 7(b)(3) to advise you that if you belive that this claim, or any part of claim has been wrongfully denied or rejected, you may have the matter reviewed by California Department of Insurance, Consumer Communications Bureau, 300 South Spring Street, South Tower,Los Angeles, California 90013,(800)927-4357,(213)897-8921
If I cannot wait to have my item repaired by you, will I be reimbursed for my repair expenses? If so, how quickly will I be reimbursed? Who will reimburse me?
You may choose to repair your item on your own, but your claim must meet program requirements for reimbursement. Upon approval, you will receive reimbursement from the Claims Administrator generally within five (5) to seven (7) business days.
What documents will you require to evaluate my claim?
Warranty Manager claims initially require the following documentation to process the claim:
- Copy of the itemized sales receipt or Copy of the credit or check card slip or monthly statement reflecting the purchase of the item showing the last four digits our your account number (if not included on the sales receipt
- A description and serial number of the item, and any other documentation deemed necessary to substantiate your claim. This includes bills and, if necessary, a copy of the maintenance record and receipts.
- The original repair order, including cause of failure.
Please gather this documentation and submit it online. If additional information is required to evaluate your claim, the Claims Administrator will request that information via your preferred method of correspondence.
Why do I have to get a repair estimate on an item?
Getting a repair estimate allows the Claims Administrator to determine the appropriate course of action in the processing of your claim.
How can I get a repair estimate?
You can contact a local authorized service center of your choice or the Manufacturer of the product.
How should I deliver my documents?
If you are registering a product and filing a claim the system will prompt you to upload your claim related documents during this process. If you have already registered your product and are now filing a claim on that registered product the system will prompt you to upload your claim related documents, that have not already been uploaded, during this claim filing process. If you have already submitted your claim but have not submitted any, or all, of your required documents you can add the documents by clicking on the “Upload documents” link from the Manage Claims section. Keep in mind that you are responsible for obtaining and submitting all documents required by the guidelines provided by your issuing bank.
I do not have the documentation needed, what should I do?
Although we cannot help in the actual collection of required documentation, we can provide the following suggestions:
- If you are missing a sales receipt, contact the merchant/store where the item was originally purchased and ask if they can produce a duplicate itemized receipt.
- If you do not have a copy of your monthly statement, your issuing bank can supply you with a historical copy.
- If you cannot locate the warranty you received with your item, warranty terms for particular products are often listed on the Manufacturer's Web site.
Program Web Site
Why does the site time out after 15 minutes?
The time out requirement further insures your privacy and keeps your personal records confidential.
Will all claims I file be listed on this site, or only claims I file via the Web site?
All claims filed under a specific account number will be listed regardless of the means used to originally file them.
Claim Payment Options
What are my options for receiving the payment for my claim?
Your benefit offers convenient payment via your choice of a payment directly to your eligible debit card or a check mailed to your preferred address.
Do I have to pick a payment option at the start of my claim?
Yes, to ensure that we are able to process your payment as quickly as possible, we ask that your payment preference be included when you file your claim.
Can I change my payment information?
Yes, your preferred payment information can be changed at any time until the claim payment is approved.
Can I get a payment to my credit card instead of a debit card?
At this time we only offer direct payments to eligible debit cards.
I asked for a payment to my debit card but received a message it wasn’t eligible. What’s wrong?
At this time not all debit card networks are eligible for payment through our benefits. If you receive a message that your card is not approved for payment, you can attempt to use a different debit card or choose to receive your payment via check.
How will my payment appear on my bank statement?
Your payment will appear as a deposit from Card Benefit Services. Please note that your bank may abbreviate this label.